pasa kengkawan yang masih tak tau..
- Over 500 bloggers made history at the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair recently by forming the "Largest Bloggers Gathering" and leaving their mark in the Malaysia Book of Records.
- The bloggers of Nuffnang Malaysia, Asia Pacific's first and leading blog advertising community, turned up in full force for the fun-filled street fair held at the Berjaya Times Square from 10am to 5pm. .
- The event was part of Gatsby's campaign to promote its new "Double Protection Deodorant Series" and is aimed at promoting healthy blogging culture and recreational pursuits for Malaysians.
- While bloggers had a field day by blogging together at the same time, the festive occasion was also shared by members of the public with a range of street games.
- The games included Snake & Ladder, Rocky Mountain, F1 Kraze, Crazy Beans, Can Smash, Football Toss, Electrifying Maze, and many more.
- Participants of all ages enjoyed the fun and excitement by trying their luck and gaming skills at the over 40 games booths set up by the organisers. Participants walked away with fantastic prizes offered by Gatsby.
- Present at the event were Datuk Danny Ooi, founder and managing director of Malaysia Book Of Records; Chin Choon Keng, president of Mandom (M) Sdn Bhd; Kuniyuki Ota, vice-president of Mandom (M) Sdn Bhd and Timothy Tiah, co-founder of Nuffnang Sdn Bhd.
p/s hu...hu...sayangnyer gambo mama tak de dalam tu...sebab tengah dok sibuk pi redeem point...next time nak join lagik...best giler & berbaloi2